Vega-Altair: Declarative Visualization in Python
Vega-Altair is a declarative statistical visualization library for Python, based on Vega and Vega-Lite, and the source is available on GitHub.
The Vega-Altair open source project is not affiliated with Altair Engineering, Inc.
With Vega-Altair, you can spend more time understanding your data and its meaning. Altair’s API is simple, friendly and consistent and built on top of the powerful Vega-Lite visualization grammar. This elegant simplicity produces beautiful and effective visualizations with a minimal amount of code.
- Specifying Data in Altair
- Data Transformations
- Bindings, Selections, Conditions: Making Charts Interactive
- Top-Level Chart Configuration
- Compound Charts: Layer, HConcat, VConcat, Repeat, Facet
- Scale and Guide Resolution
- Saving Altair Charts
- Customizing Visualizations
- Times and Dates in Altair
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Display Troubleshooting
- Altair Internals: Understanding the Library
- API Reference
- Altair Ecosystem
Bug Reports & Questions
Vega-Altair is BSD-licensed and the source is available on GitHub. If any questions or issues come up as you use Altair, please get in touch via Git Issues or our Google Group.